Friendbuy Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
The Kind Lab PBC (dba Bite) Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a first-time purchase made at www.bitetoothpastebits.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives at our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $30 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $5 in the form of subscription discount codes and automated subscription discounts. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 100 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to “new customers” only. The Kind Lab’s Refer-a-Friend Program can only be used by individuals, and it cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in The Kind Lab’s sole discretion.
- New Customers. A “new customer” is defined as an individual who has not purchased from www.bitetoothpastebits.com for at least one year.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from The Kind Lab’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. The Kind Lab reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Bite Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.